Hello! I am Josiah, and today I will be talking about how to take the perfect picture. I hope you enjoy, and I hope it helps you get great photos, made by you! This is a story about a guy (Made up) named Bob, and he goes on a long hike up a mountain, and wonders how he should take his picture. Have fun!
On the fifth day of our friend Bob’s six day hike to one of the tallest mountains, he finally get to the summit one day early! The view is breathtaking and he could stare at it for hours!
After he is done looking at it, he says “I want to remember this forever!” so he pulls out his camera from his backpack to take a picture. But when he starts to take his picture, he thinks “This alignment is horrible! Is this camera broken?”, but then he soon realizes that he is just not good at taking pictures. He tries to figure out a few ways to make this picture wonderful!
- “Maybe I could try a selfie!”
- “I could take the picture and edit it on my computer when I get home.”
- “I should probably fix the alignment, it looks like the world just turned crooked!”
- “I could use my zoom-in on my camera to take pictures of specific spots.”
- “I should take multiple photos and see which one is best out of them.”
- I should try to keep the camera as still as possible.”
Those were some great ideas, weren’t they? Now whenever Bob gets home and he looks at the picture, it looks just like how it did when he was at the summit! Now he can remember it forever! Thank you for reading, now you should try a few of these techniques! GoodBye, and have fun taking all of your pictures!